Office Parent Policy | Vaccine Policy | Parents Links | Testimonials
- Safety Tips: Autumn
- Safety Tips: Spring Break
- Safety Tips: Summer
- Safety Tips: School
- Safety Tips: Winter
At PediatriCare Associates we and our friendly staff offer all aspects of pediatrics medical services:
- Well child exams from birth to age 18
- Sports and camp physicals
- Pre-op physicals
- School and behavioral issues
- Acute and chronic illnesses
- Inpatient hospital care for our patients
What is a Pediatrician?
A pediatrician is a physician whose specific specialty is caring for children from birth to 18 years of age. Pediatricians address acute and chronic illnesses, learning disabilities, behavioral issues and the growth and development of children. Our goal is to help ensure that children grow into mentally and physical healthy, productive and happy adults.