Dear PediatriCare Associates Family:
AS WE CAN NOT HOLD OUR ANNUAL FLU CARNIVAL DURING THE COVID 19 PANDEMIC, WE WILL HOWEVER BE HOLDING OUTDOOR FLU CLINICS AT OUR WOODLAND PARK AND FAIRLAWN OFFICE IN THE PARKING LOT. PLEASE CALL TO ARRANGE AN APPOINTMENT.
PediatriCare Associates Outdoor Flu Clinics
We ask that everyone arrive ON TIME to our outdoor FLU clinics; and ask that everyone wear a mask, including all children unless they younger than 2 years of age. Please dress children in loose clothing. Please note that children under 3 will receive their FLU vaccine in their thigh.
We will not be able to accommodate last minute appointments, or addons due to the process we will have in place to assure everyone’s safety by adhering to social distancing as mandated by the CDC and State of New Jersey.
All patients will receive a “FLU CHECK-IN PACKET”, once they check in at our check-in table; and then you will proceed to one of our FLU tents. You will then hand the packet to a nurse, receive your shot and leave with a copy of the vaccine record promptly.
Important Notes for this
year’s Outdoor FLU Clinics
· Please complete the Screening Checklist, found on our website at www.PediatricareAssociates.com, under the FLU TAB at the top of the page
· If you answer yes to any of the questions on the Screening Checklist your child will not be eligible to receive their FLU shot at the Outdoor FLU Clinic
· There will be NO availability to speak with a doctor at the FLU Clinic
· The temperature for the child, adolescent and chaperone will be taken at the check-in table and must be under 100 degrees to receive a FLU shot
· On the day of the weekend Fair Lawn office FLU Outdoor Clinic, our sick patients will be seen in our Pompton Office by appointment
AS A REMINDER WE WILL CONTINUE TO OFFER FLU CLINICS THROUGHOUT THE WEEK AT ALL LOCATIONS BY APPOINTMENT AND ATTEMPT TO VACCINATE OUR PATIENTS AT THEIR CHECKUPS AND SICK VISITS WHEN APPROPRIATE
If you need to visit any of our locations, please adhere to the call for all Americans to wear face coverings in public to slow spread of the coronavirus; and when you enter our office, we will enforce one parent or guardian and we will be taking your temperature.
The staff and doctors at PediatriCare Associates have been your partner in the healthcare and the well being of your children for over 40 years.
During the last several weeks, our practice has heard many concerns regarding the Coronavirus (COVID19).