New Pediatric Patients
We are excited that you have chosen PediatriCare Associates for your child's medical care. Your comfort and convenience are our priority, and we strive to make every visit to our office a positive experience. To help you get acquainted with our office and first visit procedures, we have included helpful information on this page.
At PediatriCare Associates, we strive to provide a comfortable and caring environment that allows our staff of health care professionals to become an integral part of our patients' lives from birth through adolescence. Our goals are to ensure that your child is always cared for in an appropriate manner and that each family member is afforded the time and care that is needed. We are committed to educating our patients and families about normal growth and development, as well as providing the latest information about illnesses.
Our practice provides our patients and their families with a safe, clean and happy environment that allows us to build a trusting relationship with our families as we care for their children. Our pediatric health care team plays an important role in the development of the next generation by partnering with our families to provide comprehensive health care:
- From birth through adolescence
- For both "well" and "sick" visits
- Answering questions about common childhood problems
- Offering counseling about developmental or behavioral issues
Our health care team includes our staff, which includes:
- Our physicians, who are well educated and are prepared to assist you in all of your children's needs
- Our office manager, who coordinates our efficient offices
- Our nurses, who provide phone advice as well as patient care
- Our receptionists, whose responsibility it is to assure smooth office visits
- Our billing office, which coordinates referrals and answers questions regarding insurance issues
We appreciate the trust in us that you have shown by choosing PediatriCare Associates to allow to care for your children. We are here to assist you in meeting the health needs of your family.
To expedite your first appointment, please arrive a few minutes early to complete registration forms so that we have all the necessary information to treat your child. You may also download and print the forms from this website, fill them out ahead of time, and bring them with you to the first appointment.
- Patient Information - English
- Patient Information - Spanish
- EMR Info Sheet - English
- EMR Info Sheet - Spanish
- Release, Assignment and Financial Responsibilities
- Authorization for Transfer to PCA
- Flu Vaccine -PediatriCare Associates Policy Statement
- Preschool Child Health Record
- Sports Physical Form-High School
- The Pediatric/Adult Asthma Coalition of New Jersey - "Your Pathway to Asthma Control"
- Annual BSA Health and Medical Record
- Girl Scout Health and History
Flu Vaccine Information
In order to view or print these forms you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed.
Click here to download it.
What to expect
A pleasant, comfortable first visit builds trust and helps put the child at ease during future visits. We want your child to enjoy getting to know our doctors and staff, so we work hard to establish this bond during every appointment to our office. During your initial appointment, we will explain everything in detail and answer any questions you may have.
We look forward to meeting you and your child and providing the quality, comprehensive medical care you expect and deserve.